She’s 50 years old
She’s older than both Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo.
and she does all her own stunts
AND she’s the voice of Mulan
Obviously some type of immortal who has found her place in hollywood.
If you want another head canon from me - NAT!
Okay, this one is tougher!
- What they smell like: …like danger! Ha, no, not really. Maybe kinda earthy or citrusy? I’m trying to figure out how to put it into words, sort of a natural kind of scent? I don’t imagine she wears perfumes much unless it’s for a special undercover op, but I do imagine her using an almost natural-smelling lotion daily.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): With a good view of any windows/doors and maybe with one hand curled around a gun beneath her pillow.
- What music they enjoy: Like Pepper, I think she enjoys all kinds of music. She likes something fast paced and upbeat when she’s working out, but likes more mellow tunes when she’s relaxing.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: It depends on what she is doing that day. If she’s on a mission and needs to play a part, I imagine she’s very careful about the way she presents herself, taking the time to ensure every detail is just right. If it is just her hanging out, probably 15 minutes or so to take a shower and throw on some comfortable clothes if she’s staying home.
- Their favorite thing to collect: I don’t think she really collects anything. I don’t know that she’d want to be too attached to something like a collection of items.
- Left or right-handed: Scarlett is left-handed, so Nat is a lefty.
- Religion (if any): Oh wow, I don’t know. I’m almost inclined to say she’s an atheist, but the character is so mysterious and I don’t think I know enough about her to say I believe that 100%.
- Favorite sport: Kickboxing. And she’s teaching Pepper so that a) Pepper has another tool available to help defend herself and b) she can spar and train with another woman instead of being stuck with the rest of the (current) Avengers.
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): I’m going to go with my Pepper answer and say everything again. I think she would appreciate sightseeing and trying local cuisine. Maybe she likes to indulge in tasting local sweets (candy or sweet bread) and hits up the local breweries, wineries, etc.
- Favorite kind of weather: Considering she’s Russian - or was - I think she has grown fond of summertime and isn’t a fan of colder weather.
- A weird/obscure fear they have: Not so much a fear, but I imagine her maybe hearing certain pieces of ballet music and occasionally experiencing a flashback or triggering some Red Room memory.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: Knocking the bottles off the table! Her accuracy and strength are huge advantages in always beating the carnie’s game and she wins a bunch of big stuffed bears (and birds) for Clint.
you are the most capable, qualified, trustworthy person i’ve ever met.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier, condensed into Facebook updates.
Many people mistake that certain piece of wood for a door. Some people know it’s not a door, but don’t know what it actually is. This should clear things up.
A++++ to the art department’s researchers on this one because I don’t want to believe that to be a fluke.
Jemma Simmons Appreciation Week
Day 7: free day → Jemma Simmons + favourite outfits/hair
"They’re only fictional characters"
Jemma Simmons appreciation week
↳ day seven | free day [3/3]
“There are two kinds of h e r o e s. Heroes who shine in the face of great adversity, who perform an amazing feat in a difficult situation. And heroes who live among us, who do their work unceremoniously, unnoticed by many of us, but who make a difference in the lives of others. Heroes are selfless people who perform extraordinary acts." (Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono)